Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marbella cycling

Options
  • 14-08-2014 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,333 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone done any cycling in Marbella and its environs?
    I have been searching but not much in the way of 'routes', plenty of tour guides etc, but i would prefer to source a route somewhere, and cycle myself, and not have to pay a guide..

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭unichall

Cycle down the coast as far as Estepona and you can climb the Penas Blancas (14.3km @ 6.3% avg) never cycled it but looks good. Should be about 80 - 100 km all in depending on your route

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭Bloggsie

unichall wrote: »
    Cycle down the coast as far as Estepona and you can climb the Penas Blancas (14.3km @ 6.3% avg) never cycled it but looks good. Should be about 80 - 100 km all in depending on your route
    sounds fantastic. id love to head to gran canaria & take on some of the hills there!

Advertisement