Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

when do 2014 bicycles become 'end of season'

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

I would imagine Sep/Oct you would see 2015 stock making its way into the shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,639 ✭✭✭Tenzor07

Some of the bigger Brand's have launched the 2015 range already..

The Giant Store on the LMR is selling 2014 bikes with a discount now I believe...

• Registered Users Posts: 2 duff.man

Tenzor07 wrote: »
    Some of the bigger Brand's have launched the 2015 range already..

The Giant Store on the LMR is selling 2014 bikes with a discount now I believe...

Trek 2015 stock is out

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Umm, thats interesting as I am v close to buying a new Storck and getting a great price, would it be better to wait?

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭lgk

yop wrote: »
    Umm, thats interesting as I am v close to buying a new Storck and getting a great price, would it be better to wait?

If you can take a chance that the deal will still be there, then yes. Best of both worlds if you can compare spec of the 2015 model vs 2014 and then decide which is best.

I did that a few years ago on a Canyon MTB, older model wasn't discounted in my case as most were sold out and they were down to the last few in my size. The next year model was announced, half a kilo heavier and downgraded components to keep to the same price bracket so jumped and got the last of the previous model.

Most brands' lineups will be fully public by the time Euro Bike is over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Mope

Got my Cube LTD SL 2015 ordered week ago. 1st week of September gonna have it (well, I hope so).
    Was thinking to go with anything from 2013 or so for cheaper price/better spec, but did not have time calling around to stores and online shopping isn't much updated on most of the stores... so went for new release without even knowing what's in it :-) Was advised that specs gonna be same if not better for the same price. Can't wait now 8)

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭gambeta_fc

Some info on Cannondale 2015 range here:
    bikeradar.com/tags/cannondale-2015/

[Won't let me post full url]

Advertisement