Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replace iPad With Surface?

Options
  • 14-08-2014 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭

I currently use an iPad Air and have an iPhone 5S. I've had an Xbox One for the last few months and I've really become accustomed to it-I love the UI, tiles etc etc. Now I have Xbox Music as an app on my iPhone and it all syncs perfectly between console and phone.

It's got me thinking.....should I replace my iPad Air with a Surface? Has anyone done this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭theothernt

I have both - and it really depends on what you want to do with your tablet, what apps do you want to use, etc ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

It's basic browsing really. Don't use many apps.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,734 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I'd go with something like a DELL Venue 8 Pro if all you want is basic browsing (but the ability to run full desktop apps too should you want).. they're fairly cheap on eBay these days

The Surface/Surface Pro (2) is small, heavy and not worth the money in my opinion. The Surface 3 looks to be a lot better but I haven't played with one of those yet.

Advertisement