Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spearkers for conference calls

Options
  • 14-08-2014 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭

Probably a long shot but anyway...

I'm looking for a decent speaker to work with he Samsung range of mobiles.

Ideally if it had a microphone it would be great as it's for conference calls. If its not possible to get one with a microphone ill just have to test one without it to see if the microphone on the mobile will do.

There'll be about 5 people around the phone so louder the better!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Are you looking for something that is cheap and cheerful, or something more in the professional/business product range?

For example, a regular Bluetooth speaker might suit your needs.

Something like the JBL Flip 2 | Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Microphone

You can pick up the original Flip 1 for about 50 EUR on sales in some places.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

professional/busniess product range (if there is such a thing when it comes to mobiles speakers)

I either run conference calls off pc's or mobiles and if I can get it to run off mobiles it would save us a lot of hassle, im just not sure whether there's the equipment to have group conference calls through a mobile..

ive decided to order the Philips WeCall Bluetooth Conference Speaker Phone AECS7000/37, ive heard good things so hopefully thats the job

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Hi InvoryTower, I see you've ordered your unit. But for anyone else, any of the polycom conferencing range is excellent.

They are indeed, I have one here in our boardroom. They're about €500 each, the purchasing manager insisted I tested something a bit cheaper before buying ten of them! the philips one is about €160

• Advertisement
Advertisement