Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Institute of Design feedback

Options
  • 13-08-2014 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi Guys!

Looking around for some web design courses to get up skilled and a chance to get a job and thinking of taking 2 year Web Design with DID.

Would anyone have any feedback on this course (maybe someone who did it or know someone who did)?

Thanks a mill in advance!

PS Any other suggestions are most welcome. This one seems the best from the prospective of numbers of hours. Everything else I saw looks pretty short (6 month with one day per week).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 cppbutler

also looking for info on this

can't find anything though

• Registered Users Posts: 17 mcgowak3

Hey just seen this thread, I know it's old but was wondering if any of you actually went to DID to do Web design diploma part time for 2 years in the end?

Was looking into it myself but its a lot of money it its not good or recognised by employers.

Any help would be great

Advertisement