Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Speech & Drama Teacher in Raheny?

Options
  • 13-08-2014 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

I'm looking to start my 6 year old in Speech & Drama Classes - he's already attending a music theatre/dance group class which he enjoys, but I'd like him to be in a more structured class setting and moving up through the Royal Irish Academy Exams (or something similar) doing Mime, Poetry, Public Speaking etc. Anywhere in Dublin 3, 5 or 13 would be great - any recommendations?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Farrena3

Hi,

I'm looking to start my 6 year old in Speech & Drama Classes - he's already attending a music theatre/dance group class which he enjoys, but I'd like him to be in a more structured class setting and moving up through the Royal Irish Academy Exams (or something similar) doing Mime, Poetry, Public Speaking etc. Anywhere in Dublin 3, 5 or 13 would be great - any recommendations?

Thanks

Hi there, I am a primary school teacher and qualified speech and drama teacher and provide home tuition with children in preparation for their royal Irish academy speech and drama exams in either march or may if this is of interest to you?

You can call me on 0877704155 if so!

Thanks

Advertisement