Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No nonsense car insurance!

Options
  • 13-08-2014 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

So took out car insurance with no-nonsense/fbd in April, in June we got a second car but no nonsense refused to cover my wife, who is a non irish license holder, even though she was in the other policy as a named driver. Anyways had to cancel the insurance on the first car to get a multi policy quote from Aviva, no nonsense charged 60% of the policy and 25 euro 'admin fee' , when I questioned them the first person said there was a 50 euro cancellation fee, next person said it was because the policy was over 3 months, when I looked at it the policy started on Friday 4th April and the cancellation was processed on Monday 7th, they wouldn't cancel until they got the disk in the post and then basically waited 1 business day above 3 months top process the cancellation, keep well away...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭countrynosebag

Well, that was no nonsense then!
    A small fortune to get practicalities seen to.
    Thank you for information.
    We are older, arthritis and so on, it is lovely when visitors fly in to have them insured fir one week or two and to be driven fir a change, also enables them to have a day or two for a drive about!

Advertisement