Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triclosan (This is why we need a dedicated Detergent Forum!!!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭I am pie

Somewhere in these chemicals that we ingest daily is the next tobacco. Cancer rates are increasing and my guess is that in twenty years time some of the stuff we ingest now will be on the bannned list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

I am pie wrote: »
    Somewhere in these chemicals that we ingest daily is the next tobacco. Cancer rates are increasing and my guess is that in twenty years time some of the stuff we ingest now will be on the bannned list.

Yup like made up wiki CT stuff :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭Tail Docker

Yup like made up wiki CT stuff :pac:

Naah. MDF will be long binned as it is nasty stuff - look around your house and see how much of that you have. As will a lot of aromatic hydrocarbons, a lot of plastics that have hormone emulators within their make-up, fiber-glass has to have somthing coming down the line for it and that glass-fibre blown insulation(the itchy yellow stuff) will be like asbestos is now in ten years time..that is micro-fine glass needles, and you breath it in, it lodges in your lungs and.....bad sh1t be happenin..same goes for bio-active detergents and cleaners, not on the good-lads list in ten years time I reckon. Neither will diesel, btw. That stuff has it coming to it too..

Advertisement