Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCU On Campus Accommodation 2014

Options
  • 13-08-2014 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Just got my results today and I'm pretty sure I'll be at DCU as I got 55 points more then I needed, does anybody know when people will find out for sure when I'll find out if they got on campus accommodation? The DCU website said it would be offered to people in April, but I haven't seen or heard of anyone getting a place yet. I've also been told I'd find out if I got it when I get my offers. Which is it? Can anybody please clear this up? Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 carlowmurphy

Was told myself that it'd be in the next few days. My bet is before the weekend or at the latest next week. If you got 500 points or more you're guaranteed a place btw!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Neon_Lights

Larkfield is great buzz but a glorified shoebox nonetheless

• Registered Users Posts: 28 carlowmurphy

Conor just received an email this morning offering me a place!

Advertisement