Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pas de la Casa for New Years

Options
  • 13-08-2014 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭

Hey I have just booked flights and accommodation for New Years week in Pas de la Casa in Andorra. Just wondering does anyone know when is the latest I should be booking lessons and ski hire as Im sure it will be a busy week there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,939 ✭✭✭dzer2

NewCorkLad wrote: »
    Hey I have just booked flights and accommodation for New Years week in Pas de la Casa in Andorra. Just wondering does anyone know when is the latest I should be booking lessons and ski hire as Im sure it will be a busy week there.

Id book them on site as you dont know what the snow conditions will be like until closer to the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Overflow

Good luck with the snow !! :D

Just book it when you get there. I have never pre-booked these things and have never had a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭NewCorkLad

dzer2 wrote: »
    Id book them on site as you dont know what the snow conditions will be like until closer to the time.
    Overflow wrote: »
    Good luck with the snow !! :D

Just book it when you get there. I have never pre-booked these things and have never had a problem.

Thanks

We are all beginners so we wont need mountains of snow, but I assume with the snow machines we will get out on some snow no mather the weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Overflow

Thanks

We are all beginners so we wont need mountains of snow, but I assume with the snow machines we will get out on some snow no mather the weather.

In that case the more snow the better as you will probably be falling quite a bit, the Pyrenees are very rocky :D

I find Andorra, in general, has quite unreliable snow conditions. I've been in January a few times and the resorts were barely ski-able. Although I believe last year the conditions where pretty good.

The snow machines will only run as long as it is cold enough.

Advertisement