Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ringed Pigeon corpse - IHU 14 S105896 - South County Dublin

Options
  • 12-08-2014 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭

Walking into Dublin today, I stumbled across the remains of a ringed pigeon, still warm.

Between Blackrock and Booterstown, South County Dublin.

The remains were after passing the entrance to The Blackrock Clinic, up towards the rough ground and the settled halting site, heading into Dublin, in front of that self standing period house that used to be a work outlet for a carpenter, on the right, facing Dublin city.

The remains were on the path, with blunt/crush damage to the head/beak/neck.

The identification numbers are: IHU 14 S105896

..is there an official site for pigeon racing that I can report the number to?

Link to gallery: http://postimg.org/gallery/qiut3lbe/

IMG_20140812_172406.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭OpenYourEyes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

Reported by email, with photos. Vacation reply..

I wasn't keen on using the site form, as it means submitting your phone number, which I'm not keen to do, to be honest.

Advertisement