Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

These kooks believe Family Guy knows about world events in advance

Options
  • 12-08-2014 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭

Now I know our friends across the Atlantic have above the average number of wackos, but these fruit loops believe that Family Guy did not just predict the Boston Marathon bombing, but now advocate that they predicted Robin Williams suicide.

BBC3 seemingly aired the Robin Williams episode last night and lo and behold he took his own life. How did they do this you may very well ask, well, it seems that (in their opinion) the writers of the show are Jewish and as these people (sic) preach, those of the Jewish faith control world events.

Yes seemingly the Illuminati :rolleyes: offer individuals the chance of fame and fortune in Hollywood if they join them in their plans for world domination and so Robin according to one poster broke ranks and was taken out.

Had a look at a couple of the other threads on this site and WOW it's seriously scary what these people believe.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 412 ✭✭better call saul

I'm pretty sure I saw your post in a family guy episode

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

The manatees know all...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭Aongus Von Bismarck

I predict that tonight's episode of Family Guy on BBC3 will be as idiotic, obvious and contrived as every other episode of Family Guy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

"This is just like the time we.........."

• Registered Users Posts: 20,409 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

No worse than believing what the ESRI predict.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 854 ✭✭✭dubscottie

Thats nothing..

The first episode of X-files spin off The Lone Gunmen, predicted 9/11 with chilling accuracy.

It aired on March 4th 2001 in the US.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lone_Gunmen_(TV_series)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Reminds me of that Tom Clancy game and the Ossetia conflict.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

Just going via the amount of stuff that's on TV there is bound to be just on a statistical level coincidences like that. So if you put stock of that predicting 9/11 why not independence day or some other random show/film.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭dazberry

Well there seems to be an absence of a certain ornithological piece: a headline regarding mass awareness of a certain avian variety.

Advertisement