Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What clearomizers are people using?

Options
  • 12-08-2014 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Trying to find a good clearomizer & could do with some help.

I started with a ce5 and swiftly moved onto an evod. I am so disappointed. The evod constantly leaks on me. I'm wasting more liquid and coil heads trying to get a decent vape. I cannot take any more liquid in my mouth or battery. I've tried all the little tricks online to stop it leaking and I do get relief for a tank or 2 and them I'm back to square one.

What tanks is everyone using? Would you recommend them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭nuttyboy79

I've been using Aspire et-s bdc for the last few weeks and not a leak or gurgle from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 LBBL730

Thanks, had a look on thebestshop.eu & think I will invest one. What's the story with the coils? Do they last long? Are they easy to clean etc. best shop is out at the mo, anywhere else I can get them?

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Best shop are up and running again.I placed an order Saturday and got an email this morning that it was shipped so I should have it in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭nuttyboy79

I cant post links so just put in www.

e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/etsbdc.htm.

The coils can be cleaned I haven't tried it as a box of 5 is only €10 as for how long they last I am getting around 4-5 days but I vape a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 LBBL730

Thanks guys. Will definitely get one I think.

Meant best shop is out of the coil heads btw!

• Advertisement
Advertisement