Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jamie T

Options
  • 12-08-2014 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭

The man is back after a long absence.

I'm a big fan of his two comeback songs so far, the melancholic 'Don't you find'...

And the more upbeat 'Zombie'...

Uk tour went on presale this morning, no sign of an Irish date as of yet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

All I hear when I listen to the chorus of 'Zombie' is 'We Didn't Start The Fire' by Billy Joel.

'Don't You Find' is a better song. He's showing a worrying lack of his usual wit on these songs though. Will reserve judgement until the album drops.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

Been listening to this album for the past week, its very good (I had never listened to any of his other stuff previously).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Been listening to this album for the past week, its very good (I had never listened to any of his other stuff previously).

Good man Doc, that's the spirit!

I'm liking it too, Limits lie, Peter & They told me it rained being the highlights.

Just need him to announce a date for a show over here now!

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭bobbygrant

Really liked his last one. Don't think this is as good though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Denalihighway

wow Don't You Find is sublime...wasn't v familiar with his stuff at all and liked (but didn't love) the Zombie single.

great stuff

• Advertisement
Advertisement