Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2015?

Options
  • 12-08-2014 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I will be going into leaving cert this coming September and I was wondering if anyone had any tips on studying, how to time table and over all how to balance out your year ?? I'm doing all higher level and my additional subjects and biology, chemistry, business and french. Any tips would be greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,140 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

There are very many threads on this already.
    Please use the search function.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 ShoePolish

I got my results all but a few hours ago, and needless to say, I had very mixed feelings...

On one hand, I got 90 points more than what was required for my course last year in 2013, so if I have any shred of luck, I will be packing my bags to go to college in a few weeks time :D

On the other hand, I thought I would get a few more points overall than what I actually did.

I won't bore you with countless paragraphs of the story of how my LC year went, but I will give you a vital piece of knowledge that I wish I knew when beginning my Leaving Cert year....

Working consistently, but lightly is far, far, FAR more effective than working intensely... What I simply mean by this is do a LITTLE to MEDIUM amounts of work EVERY night rather than starting off the year working loads and loads and then burning out completely at the end and not having any motivation during the run up to the exams (the most crucial part of the year, of course...)

And one more thing ; Don't take it too seriously :) Have fun :P

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭marko747

DazaC wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I did my leaving cert last year and obtained 550 points. My results included an a1 in ag sci, history and business.

I have an a1 project (100 pages) and practical copy for sale for ag science which is suitable for 2015 LC. - 50 euro

100/100 history project in 2014 leaving cert based on the underground tunnels of cu chi during the Vietnam war. - 35 euro

Detailed notes on every aspect of the business studies course for 2015. - 50 euro

Pm me for more details.

I've seen this posted in a few places now, just wondering if you knew that was a little something called Plagerism, which if found out, could risk your whole Leaving Cert Grade for that subject? Guys don't be so desperate, you could fail your leaving!!

Advertisement