Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good bookshops in Dublin

Options
  • 12-08-2014 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭

There are plenty but what are the best ones? I'm looking for the kind that do 3 for €12 or similar deals on fiction. Or else just any really good 2nd hand bookshops. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

Chapters :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭Waitsian

ivytwine wrote: »

Their second-hand section is too expensive although their range is great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Prenderb

Chapters is great. Also great is Hodges Figgis. Forget-ye-not Dubray books and the various Easonses (who do have deals from time to time).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

ivytwine wrote: »

Read the, now closed, thread about them. I haven't been back since.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

Read the, now closed, thread about them. I haven't been back since.

I'll have a look but I take as I find and haven't had a bad experience with them yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Miss.Mayhem

Book Station is another shop good for cheap books. The newly released stuff is sold from €6.75+, which is way cheaper than Easons prices (starting from €10+ for the same books) and they do 2 for €5 deals on former best sellers. I've gotten some good books there.

Advertisement