Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mattress for a cot

Options
  • 12-08-2014 10:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for advice on a mattress for a cot. I have no idea how much they cost, just wondering if anyone can recommend one.

The dimensions are 60*120com.

Thanks for your help
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭zinzan

Ikea have a good range in that size:

Cot mattresses

Or you can get some foam cut to a custom size if you wanted (we did this for travel cot, used a place on Capel st.)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Mothercare have a good range, just do a search on their website

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

Most baby shops have mattresses - those dimensions are standard cot size I think. You just need to decide what type - I went for pocket sprung because I figure he'll be on it for at least a couple of years.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Second ikea. Their mid-high priced mattresses are excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

Most baby shops sell them and Amazon usually do good bargains too. It all depends on how much you want to spend and what quality you want. We went for a Izziwotnot pocketsprung one, I think it was reduced to around €70 on Amazon but we felt it was worth it because ours is a cot bed so we will get a few years out of it (hopefully). The most basic ones are foam, then you have breathable ones and then pocketsprung are the most expensive. You could pick up a basic one for €30.

• Advertisement
Advertisement