Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glasnevin - Willow Park

Options
  • 11-08-2014 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Maybe looking at renting a property in willow park in glasnevin. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about the area? Any issues with Security, antisocial behaviour etc. I have walked around the estate and it seems nice enough . Just looking for any info anyone might have on the area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

Nice enough area for the most part. Few areas up the road (cedarwood) that face out to the park which could be better avoided.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭cookiecakes

I grew up there and never had a problem. As Noxin said, there are a few parts of cedarwood and pinewood which are nearby which back onto the park which I wouldn't touch with a bargepole but most of the culs de sac are nice and quiet.

Advertisement