Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung apps crashing

Options
  • 11-08-2014 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

HI folks i have recently moved from iPhone to android and so far i like it.

but there's a problem i have noticed with apps that iv never seen with iPhone
    that is most of them keep crashing "app has stopped working please report"

am i missing something here why are the apps not as stable as iPhone?
    nearly everyday its a different app crashing and asking me to send report :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭BandyMandy

I had that problem meself, had to do a factory reset a couple of days ago, haven't had any problems since.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭blinkey 101

i really don't want to go back to iPhone as its zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz boring but this app crashing business is doing my head in !

I'm new to android tell me if i do a factory reset will i have to start from scratch with the phone or is there a back up system like apple ?

thanks for you're reply btw.

i really don't want to go back to iPhone as its zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz boring but this app crashing business is doing my head in !

I'm new to android tell me if i do a factory reset will i have to start from scratch with the phone or is there a back system like apple ?

Yes, you'll have to start from scratch (pain in the arse, I know).... I'm not familiar with the "back system" .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭droidman123

I'm new to android tell me if i do a factory reset will i have to start from scratch with the phone or is there a back system like apple ?

Any apps you have will be backed up on the google play store,just reinstall them after to do the reset.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭blinkey 101

meant back up system lol my bad. ohh big pain in the arse if i do a factory restore will it affect my SD card ie pic ect ?

• Advertisement

I think your SD card should still have all your stuff on it, I'd remove it before I'd do the reset...... When I did a reset I didn't install all the apps I previously had, as I think one of them was responsible for the 'crashes'.

Advertisement