Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

S7 - EP8 "Almost Home" [*SPOILERS WITHIN*]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Didn't think it could be worse than last weeks episode but it was, I ended up playing Candy Crush on my phone on several occasions during the episode it was that boring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

this is why James dean is soo cool
    or Jim Morrison
    because they left us wanting more
    i just want it to end (or get better but ...)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,815 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So 2 episodes to go and the biggest storyline left is the Hep V?

I thought Bill had stopped because he was about to die. So wonder why he didn't take it.

And good to see the whole Tara story wasn't a waste of time.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,052 ✭✭✭gazzer

CastorTroy wrote: »
    So 2 episodes to go and the biggest storyline left is the Hep V?

I thought Bill had stopped because he was about to die. So wonder why he didn't take it.

And good to see the whole Tara story wasn't a waste of time.:rolleyes:

That Tara storyline was rediculous. What the hell are those writers on? I actually thought it was going to turn out that Tara had killed her father and that the mother didnt know and that the body was buried in the garden but that whole drawn out plot for was a bloody gun :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I hate the emo-hipster internet thing of hating everything because its trendy but really, this show is just so awful. I skipped half the episode and that's something I hardly ever do, but the quality just isn't there.

It's nearly done but it should never have gone past 3 seasons.

• Advertisement
Advertisement