Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dungeons and Dragons Podcast Kickstarter Campaign

Options
  • 11-08-2014 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

Hi guys,

just wanted to make a quick post about a particular Kickstarter I have backed. The Dungeons and Randomness podcast, which is an actual play style dungeons and dragons podcast with a huge group of characters and an incredible story that I have been obsessed with for the last 3 or 4 months.

The kickstarter is for equipment to continue doing the podcast with better quality etc. The characters are well rounded, the world is fleshed out each week and it is just generally a fun ride.

with extra content like twitter profiles for characters and offline interactions it is certainly a little bit more than a regular show.

I am not affiliated with the group except for my love of the show itself but wanted to promote the KS for selfish reasons as I want it to continue being a thing etc.

if you have checked it out, please consider donating etc.

ItsNoAlias

Mod Edit: Linky - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/328634269/dungeons-and-randomness

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I've edited the OP just to add a linky so people can find it easily.

Sounds like a really cool idea, even to me who's not really into D&D.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Reebrock

This could be rather unique actually. Interesting.

Advertisement