Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kingston microSD card

Options
  • 11-08-2014 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭

Probably the wrong forum, but I wasn't sure where to post (Mods please move to more appropriate forum if necessary)

I have a Kingston 16GB microSD card which was working find but in recent days I have not been able to write to the card from the phone (Galaxy Trend Plus).
    I thought it was something to do with the phone and the Android issue with writing to card so I rooted but no joy. I did manage to copy files onto the card via PC & SD adapter but when I went to check the card again the new files were not there.

Similar issue with deleting files, and even formatting the card ... went to use it again and every thing was still on the card despite no error message when I was deleting/formatting. files were still accessible via phone and PC

I checked the write protect switch and the card wasnt locked

Just wondering if anyone else had a similar issue or know a fix...or is the card goosed!

Advertisement