Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orangutans - Sumatra/borneo

Options
  • 11-08-2014 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Hey everyone. I was hoping someone could help me or point me in the right direction or help out with direct experience.

I'm currently in Indonesia with the privilege of being able to visit borneo or Sumatra. I am a wildlife lover but would like to have a genuine experience in one of the two islands.

I would love to trek in either of these islands but I was wondering where would be best. Nothing is guaranteed on wildlife treks, but I would love to be in an orangutans populated area. I hear Madan in Sumatra is great for this but maybe someone on this forum could help out. I would love to be able to do a trek over a couple of days but this is always difficult on national parks.

Thanks for your time.

Comments

Advertisement