Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Made in Chelsea NYC

Options
  • 10-08-2014 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭

Its all kicking of tonight! I've watched the last few series since and the last one series 8 was well a lot of drama. I feel sorry for binky its horrible when guys do that to girls but fair play to lucy! Alex no different to Spencer. I think Jamie has got very sneaky. I liked Stevie but thought it wasn't nice what he did to that girl he was seeing and nothing happened but went off with stephaine the american girl but she did well get rid of Spencer but a bit weird he went on a holiday to venice with a girl and his ex's!? Hopefully louise has found her prince...that sam guy her brother is it...hmm don't know what to make of him. He alright like but can't have what he wants all the time!

It be interesting how the NYC series go I don't think they getting on now...be interesting to find out! Any one been watching the last set of series or going to watch the NYC version?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭generalmental

doovdela wrote: »
    Its all kicking of tonight! I've watched the last few series since and the last one series 8 was well a lot of drama. I feel sorry for binky its horrible when guys do that to girls but fair play to lucy! Alex no different to Spencer. I think Jamie has got very sneaky. I liked Stevie but thought it wasn't nice what he did to that girl he was seeing and nothing happened but went off with stephaine the american girl but she did well get rid of Spencer but a bit weird he went on a holiday to venice with a girl and his ex's!? Hopefully louise has found her prince...that sam guy her brother is it...hmm don't know what to make of him. He alright like but can't have what he wants all the time!

It be interesting how the NYC series go I don't think they getting on now...be interesting to find out! Any one been watching the last set of series or going to watch the NYC version?

You do know it's about as real as the dodo bird

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

ha ha ha I know but its fun to watch to see how things go!

New MIC (London) series on next Monday 13th October. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,833 ✭✭✭sporina

did the NYC episodes come before series 8?
    i watched series 7 on 4od i think - now i wanna get back into it - but i cannot seem to be able to find the NYC episodes on 4od?

Ya the NYC ones were on before the current series introducing the character Alik.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,833 ✭✭✭sporina

doovdela wrote: »
    Ya the NYC ones were on before the current series introducing the character Alik.

yeah but where can i watch them on line?

Youtube and 4OD might be available online. If you have sky on demand it be on that? They often repeat MIC on channel4 and e4 so keep an eye out.

Advertisement