Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good B&M shops near portarlington?

Options
  • 10-08-2014 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭

Hi I'm looking for a shop near Portarlington. I know of one on main street Portlaoise, but its a 'Healthier Smoker' shop that just sells starter kits and wicked juice. Does anyone knows of a shop with a better selection of juice/gear? I'm prepared to drive a bit but not as far as Dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

http://www.vapourpal.com/our-retail-shop.html

The Tullamore one would be the closest to you I think.

They have some pretty good stuff, you can check out the stock on the site. Aspire clearos are the way to go IMO. The Vmist and Halcyon Haze liquids are good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

Allan45121 wrote: »
    Hi I'm looking for a shop near Portarlington. I know of one on main street Portlaoise, but its a 'Healthier Smoker' shop that just sells starter kits and wicked juice. Does anyone knows of a shop with a better selection of juice/gear? I'm prepared to drive a bit but not as far as Dublin.

What are you looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

Well i've never been in a shop so would nice to see and touch some mods and attys and stuff, maybe sample some juices. I've done all my learning from Todd, rip trippers and PBusardo ;) and all my shopping from online retailers without seeing the product first, plus ive never met another person who shares my hobby. Would just be nice to see some stuff y'know :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Vapourpal would have mostly beginner stuff, eGos and clearos, but you can try some of their juices.

If you're looking for the more advanced stuff you don't have too many options. Cigatec in Dun Laoghaire, E-smokeireland in Ennis and Ecig-shop (I think) in Limerick. That's all I know of and none of them are near you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

Allan45121 wrote: »
    Well i've never been in a shop so would nice to see and touch some mods and attys and stuff, maybe sample some juices. I've done all my learning from Todd, rip trippers and PBusardo ;) and all my shopping from online retailers without seeing the product first, plus ive never met another person who shares my hobby. Would just be nice to see some stuff y'know :-)

ok well theres a couple of guys selling eJuice in Mountrath market on Saturdays.
    They seem to have good selection of flavours not sure of prices though

• Advertisement
Advertisement