Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

horstmann e7 and triton T90xr

Options
  • 10-08-2014 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello everybody !

So i moved in a new apartment , i have a horstmann e7 and Triton T90xr shower ; i wold like to know if :

-the horstmann e7 will give me hot water for the shower, or the shower receives hot water from Triton T90xr . ( The water in the shower works only if i pull a plug on the ceiling witch turns on the Triton on witch i adjust the water temp )

- if YES how do i make it work ? so the horstmann heat up at a low peak times to have water for the shower .

manny thanks !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭Robbie.G

DanAmbrosa wrote: »
    Hello everybody !

So i moved in a new apartment , i have a horstmann e7 and Triton T90xr shower ; i wold like to know if :

-the horstmann e7 will give me hot water for the shower, or the shower receives hot water from Triton T90xr . ( The water in the shower works only if i pull a plug on the ceiling witch turns on the Triton on witch i adjust the water temp )

- if YES how do i make it work ? so the horstmann heat up at a low peak times to have water for the shower .

manny thanks !

The triton t90 is a instant heater so it heats it's own water

Advertisement