Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sub Letting Query

Options
  • 10-08-2014 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi

I am currently looking to sublet a room in an apartment I am leasing.
    I have been leasing the apartment for a number of years but a potential tenant wants a lease agreement before moving in.
    As this is an unofficial sub let ( the landlord is not aware of it and to be honest I dont think he cares as there has been no problems with me as a lease holder)
    What type of do I need to draw up for the tenant ?
    Obviously I cant get an official one so will something I put together suffice?
    Anybody any experience of dealing with this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Hi

I am currently looking to sublet a room in an apartment I am leasing.
    I have been leasing the apartment for a number of years but a potential tenant wants a lease agreement before moving in.
    As this is an unofficial sub let ( the landlord is not aware of it and to be honest I dont think he cares as there has been no problems with me as a lease holder)
    What type of do I need to draw up for the tenant ?
    Obviously I cant get an official one so will something I put together suffice?
    Anybody any experience of dealing with this?

It's not a sub let, they would be a licensee of you are still in residence. Search on here for licensee agreement advice

Advertisement