Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

google play store

Options
  • 10-08-2014 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭

Can you get a card for google play store like an iTunes

I don't want to use my credit card

I have a pay pal but I can't get that to work either

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

If your on three, you can pay for apps on play store using your credit if its of any use.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭2012paddy2012

Tinie wrote: »
    If your on three, you can pay for apps on play store using your credit if its of any use.

Oh thats very interesting thks I was hoping to avoid credit card tho ta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭user99

Oh thats very interesting thks I was hoping to avoid credit card tho ta

he means using your 3pay credit, not your credit card. more information on the 3 website here - three.ie/explore/three-likes/ (although im having some trouble myself getting it to work!)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,862 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Not seen any companies advertise these much (possibly due to the rise of VISA Debit replacing Laser) but perhaps you can get a prepay Visa (If O2 money is still running) or Mastercard (Payzone and Skrill/moneybookers)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭2012paddy2012

flazio wrote: »
    Not seen any companies advertise these much (possibly due to the rise of VISA Debit replacing Laser) but perhaps you can get a prepay Visa (If O2 money is still running) or Mastercard (Payzone and Skrill/moneybookers)

its a joke tho , they are really losing money , here , with this carry on.

Advertisement