Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acer Aspire E1-572G

Options
  • 09-08-2014 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭

Guys,

I'm thinking of buying this Acer latop. It seems to be a good deal and seems to be a 4th generation I7 and the rice equates to about €400:

http://uae.souq.com/ae-en/acer-aspire-e1-572g-laptop-intel-core-i7-15-6-inch-500-gb-4-gb-2-gb-vga-windows-8-black-english-arabic-keyboard-6973734/i/#

Would be grateful if anyone can confirm that it is indeed a 4th generation and also if it has USB 3 and does 'ODD: DVD-SM' mean that it has a DVD drive?

Any advice on any other specs/things I should look out for before buying?

And now the big huge question. I do not want Windows 8 but I can not find any other laptop with the specs that this laptop has and for this price that runs Windows 7. So I am hoping that I will be able to downgrade the OS on this laptop to Windows 7. So guys do any of you know is it possible to downgrade the OS on this please.

Thank you
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Crunchy33

Where are you getting that for 400 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭iba

Crunchy33 wrote: »
    Where are you getting that for 400 ?

Where I live.

There is 5aed to 1 euro.

Advertisement