Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Griffith Halls

Options
  • 09-08-2014 2:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭

Has anyone from Trinity ever stayed in griffith halls? I booked in May and paid the €300 application fee. However I didn't pay the rent yet as I wasn't sure I would get Trinity. Got an email yesterday explaining that they were booked out but that I was on the waiting list. Credit where credits due I did get emails explaining that there was limited availability so I should have paid the €9000 but I thought I'd take my chances as I was afraid that if I didn't get Trinity, I wouldn't be refunded straight away in order for me to pay for accommodation in Cork or Galway. Is this normal? I think the €300 should have been the deposit tbh.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement