Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

suggestions for new windows phone under€200

Options
  • 09-08-2014 2:33pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭

Luv windows 8.1 but my current phone has only 4gb storage and SD slot broken any suggestions for a good windows phone

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

The Lumia 625 for €99 seems to be the well recommended phone for under €200 around these parts, though if you were to go second hand, you might just pick up a second-hand 920 or 925, but you should also factor in if you have to get it unlocked into your budget.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

The Nokia Lumia 635 at €149.99 as well

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,205 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Czarcasm wrote: »
    The Lumia 625 for €99 seems to be the well recommended phone for under €200 around these parts, though if you were to go second hand, you might just pick up a second-hand 920 or 925, but you should also factor in if you have to get it unlocked into your budget.

You can get the 920 for free on a 24 month contact (€25 a month with all you can eat 4g data). Very tempteted

• Registered Users Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭ablelocks

judeboy check your pm - i've a lumia 820 for sale I'll be putting it on adverts next week.

Advertisement