Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hardwareversand delivery?

Options
  • 08-08-2014 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

Hi,
    I ordered my parts from hardwareversand last night and in the order history it says;

2014-8-07 at 22:35 Online-Order
    2014-8-07 at 22:46 The order was cancelled.
    2014-8-07 at 22:46 Your payment conclusion via PayPal was confirmed us.

I didn't cancel the order, so i thought this might of been a glitch, just wanted to know if this happened to anyway else or is my order really cancelled. 0.o

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭IrishStuff09

This happened to me too in May, but when I rang them, they had no record of it being cancelled and that it was still active. I just ignored it and waited, and sure enough it shipped when one of my parts was in stock.
    Edit: Sn0o2ua.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,421 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Hi,
    I ordered my parts from hardwareversand last night and in the order history it says;

2014-8-07 at 22:35 Online-Order
    2014-8-07 at 22:46 The order was cancelled.
    2014-8-07 at 22:46 Your payment conclusion via PayPal was confirmed us.

I didn't cancel the order, so i thought this might of been a glitch, just wanted to know if this happened to anyway else or is my order really cancelled. 0.o

Thanks
    Could you switch the page temporarily to German and post what it says there? It may just be a mistranslation. The rest of their site, and their email correspondence, appears to have just been put through Google Translate without checking as some of it is complete drivel.

Advertisement