Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone repair

Options
  • 08-08-2014 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭

Made sh**e of the screen on my phone,just wondering where in city is cheapest place to repair a phone, its a nokia lumia. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭okedoke

I had an iphone 4s repaired by GSM (I think) on Patricks Quay last week. Fast, cheap and good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

CorkFoneSat on Tramore Road are good.

Pretty quick service too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭yeppydeppy

My niece broke the screen in her galaxy s5 and I've phoned those places for quotes to fix it - they said around €180 - does anyone know of anywhere cheaper?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,007 ✭✭✭✭rob316

yeppydeppy wrote: »
    My niece broke the screen in her galaxy s5 and I've phoned those places for quotes to fix it - they said around €180 - does anyone know of anywhere cheaper?

Ya I did the same, €180 was the cheapest I could find. Anything cheaper than that I would avoid to be honest as you wont be getting a good screen/digitizer.

Advertisement