Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aspire ET-S BDC Glassomizer

Options
  • 08-08-2014 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭

Have been vaping for 4 months and have always used this. Never had any issues just wondering is there anything better without increasing in size?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

I have the same one and I recently bought a Aspire Vivi Nova-S , also no issues with it , next on my to buy list is the mini nautilus .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭DubTony

The Aspire Nautilus Mini is relatively new. Uses a BVC (Vertical) which the reviews say is better.
    I think it holds 2 ml of liquid.
    http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/mininautillus.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭Euphoriasean

Yeah looks really good but a bit too big for me!
    DubTony wrote: »
    The Aspire Nautilus Mini is relatively new. Uses a BVC (Vertical) which the reviews say is better.
    I think it holds 2 ml of liquid.
    http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/mininautillus.htm

Yeah looks really good but a bit too big for me!

Capacity wise ? or overall size ?

Overall size. I like the size of the et-s and the nautilus mini is a fair bit bigger.
    jonski wrote: »
    Capacity wise ? or overall size ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

The only thing comparable would be the T3d or evod2. They are no better though, although sometimes a change is good.

The aerotank mini is smallish and better in that you can control the airflow.

Size is relative though and going bigger feels odd at first, but you soon get used to it.

Overall size. I like the size of the et-s and the nautilus mini is a fair bit bigger.

Same as then , I am waiting for my Vamo 5 before I get the mini .

The only thing comparable would be the T3d or evod2. They are no better though, although sometimes a change is good.

The aerotank mini is smallish and better in that you can control the airflow.

Size is relative though and going bigger feels odd at first, but you soon get used to it.

Yeah good advice but I always like to have 2 batteries and 2 atomisers in my pocket at all times. Don't really want to have 2 big tanks sticking out my pocket at work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Yeah good advice but I always like to have 2 batteries and 2 atomisers in my pocket at all times. Don't really want to have 2 big tanks sticking out my pocket at work.

That's where the bigger tank comes in handy though, you only need one.

That's where the bigger tank comes in handy though, you only need one.

Its not for capacity though it's in case something goes wrong with one. Learning from past experience. Also handy for different flavours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 comeon

got both aspire ets bdc glassomiser & evod glass recently, defo prefer evod glass!

Advertisement