Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6.82 Discussion

Options
  • 08-08-2014 3:12pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭

With 6.82 on the horizon, I'd like to start a discussion on what plausible changes will be done.

Based off the past few months meta and indeed TI4, I think one can expect:

- Skyrath nerfs for sure
    - More Mirana nerfs?
    - Tidehunter nerf (specifically Kraken Shell)?
    - Tinker nerfs (I doubt it but maybe)
    - Wraith King nerfs
    - More Ember nerfs probable
    - Shaman ult nerf?

Then maybe some better news :P
    - LS buff perhaps
    - Moar Zeus changes!
    - Magnus buff pleaaase
    - CM buff. Please!

Anyone have any views where the meta change will go? What heroes do you think will have a change (for better or worse)?

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

id like to see a hard nerf on tinker. something like blink dagger not working on him like they had back in the day on pudge and vs. the way he is now you can just abuse the design of the map for too much of an advantage. having to place wards on the side in the trees is just stupid. ember... hmmm... hes one of those heroes thats shut down by like a silence or something but hes just so darn powerful when compared to your bread and butter heroes.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭the butcher

With 6.79 after TI3, you had the changes to buybacks, jungling etc.

TI4 was all about the early game aggression, killing the enemy asap, win the game before the 30 minute mark.

I'd be surprised if they didn't change something about the pace of the game.

One simple way would be to nerf the T1, T2 tower gold, a 5 man pushing operation can wipe those towers out for 1,500 for each hero + the 250 extra per tower for the last hit. Or make the towers slightly stronger.

Brewmaster minor nerfs, perhaps some rescaling. Skywrath nerfs defo incoming.

Pushing type heroes will be nerfed most likely. (Shaman, Lycan...maybe DP/Razor)

Buff to pipe?

Advertisement