Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RDS Horse Show parking cost

Options
  • 08-08-2014 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Im wondering if anyone could tell me how much on street parking is around the RDS as I am going to the horse show there on Saturday thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭septictank

emmas wrote: »
    Im wondering if anyone could tell me how much on street parking is around the RDS as I am going to the horse show there on Saturday thanks

Pretty sure it €3 an hour.

Edit it's €2.90 an hour, stick dublin street parking rates into google and it will bring up a map, I haven't enough posts to put it up for you.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,208 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

its the most expensive tariff which is €2.90

http://www.dsps.ie/?page_id=29

• Registered Users Posts: 23 emmas

septictank wrote: »
    Pretty sure it €3 an hour.

Edit it's €2.90 an hour, stick dublin street parking rates into google and it will bring up a map, I haven't enough posts to put it up for you.

perfect thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

emmas wrote: »
    perfect thank you

Be aware that technically you're only allowed park on the same street for three hours. I've seen clampers noting registrations in some areas in the past

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,142 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Make sure also that the guards haven't put their cones around to stop parking at all on certain streets.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

There's Park and Ride facilities at Muckross College and UCD for €10/day: http://dublinhorseshow.com/visitor-information/car-parking-access

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭todolist

Bective Rangers Rugby ground on Donnybrook main Street charge €6 for all day parking.It would be around a ten minute walk down to the RDS from there.Clyde Road is Free parking on Saturdays.Thats even closer to the RDS.

Advertisement