Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Don't forget....

Options
  • 08-08-2014 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭

BBC this weekend, Challenge Cup semi finals, live on Saturday BBC1 2pm Wolves vs Rhinos and then Sunday on BBC2 at 2:30pm Tigers vs Vikings. My "kiss of death" predictions are for a Leeds Rhinos vs Castleford Tigers final.:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Faing wrote: »
    BBC this weekend, Challenge Cup semi finals, live on Saturday BBC1 2pm Wolves vs Rhinos and then Sunday on BBC2 at 2:30pm Tigers vs Vikings. My "kiss of death" predictions are for a Leeds Rhinos vs Castleford Tigers final.:D

I'll reckon it will end up a Wolves Tigers final, but brief review of my of posts will inform you I'm clueless. It's great to have the two games to look forward to anyway.

Farce that that's given as a try

Wolves not getting any decisions at all.

Tanya is a great presenter, what a voice though!

Well part one of my prediction went as expected.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jkmanc1974

Surely cas will beat widnes today? Leeds ref done a bit of a job on the wire yesterday? Bbc done good job as always on the coverage

I thought Leeds got a good few more decisions but to be fair I also thought one of Warringtons tries should have been disallowed by video ref. You can throw the ball over the line these days it seems.

Warrington didn't do themselves any favours with some of their decision making yesterday either.

BUMP for the Vikings Tigers game, on now on BBC2

Advertisement