Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sequel tension on the luas

Options
  • 08-08-2014 8:20am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 412 ✭✭

Do you ever feel it? Sitting across from fine young wan and your eyes don't stop meeting?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭umop.episdn

Do you ever feel it? Sitting across from fine young wan and your eyes don't stop meeting?

Bus molesters 2 ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Barely There

She's probably feeling more of the 'Weirdo won't stop staring at me tension'.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Once, but got a slap in the face :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭corner of hells

If she gets an erection , theres definitely going to be tension.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Take her headphones off

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

If she's up for it, you could suggest a trequel?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,928 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Doh. It took me ages to work out what the OP meant by Sequel.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Doh. It took me ages to work out what the OP meant by Sequel.

I haven't yet, what does it mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,928 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

bluewolf wrote: »
    I haven't yet, what does it mean?

I'm trying not to be a grammar nazi. I presume he meant sexual.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

OP needs some sequel healing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭iDave

Checked out a girl sitting across from me a few times on the DART this morning. She ended up moving seats :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Arthur Beesley

Red line or green line?

Junkies or normal people? Not that the red line doesn't have normal people. But it also has the junkies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

I fcuking love people watching on the luas. The red line especially.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

iDave wrote: »
    Checked out a girl sitting across from me a few times on the DART this morning. She ended up moving seats :(

Yeah see were probably thinking....she's fit , she's into me....sex

She's thinking creep , weirdo...potential rape...run...:pac:

I fcuking love people watching on the luas. The red line especially.

It's known as preemptive surveillance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

anncoates wrote: »
    It's known as preemptive surveillance.

Ah I don't mean in a snobbish way, far from it.

Just love watching some of the random characters that do be getting on, old dubs, young dubs, hipsters, hippies, it's just a nice way to travel into town.

I normally do be getting on a redcow or citywest, maybe once a month I'll meet a pal for drinks in the porterhouse.

Always choose the luas rather than taking a lift with the wife. Headphones in, and just watch the world go by.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭kiffer

Eye contact? With strangers on public transport?
    That's what phones/books/pretending to sleep/looking out the window are for.

Ah I don't mean in a snobbish way, far from it..

Was a joke - with a tiny element of truth. :pac:

Get it regularly myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭kiffer

Ah I don't mean in a snobbish way, far from it.

Just love watching some of the random characters that do be getting on, old dubs, young dubs, hipsters, hippies, it's just a nice way to travel into town.

I normally do be getting on a redcow or citywest, maybe once a month I'll meet a pal for drinks in the porterhouse.

Always choose the luas rather than taking a lift with the wife. Headphones in, and just watch the world go by.

Bit of people watching is great... but everyone on public transport is just looking at their phones... oh! Wait there's one with a kindle, one with a book and the lady next to me is just messing with her hair.
    What a world we live in...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Although I actually think the luas is pretty good, better than the bus, rarely do I have any need for it, since it doesn't really run anywhere I need it to. And theres much less checking out opportunities on the bus :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement