Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fireworks

Options
  • 08-08-2014 6:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,070 ✭✭✭

BE SURE YOU WATCH THIS WITH A FULL SCREEN. I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING THIS SPECTACULAR.

This has to be the prettiest fireworks display I have ever seen. I had to watch it several times.

This Hunan Province town is where fireworks were invented, and the show has never been equaled in the West.
    The Chinese are not only the inventors of the fireworks they are still the masters

https://www.youtube.com/embed/_LpMB1OZ53g?feature=player_detailpage%22%20frameborder=%220%22%20allowfullscreen%3E%3C/iframe%3E&autoplay=1

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

Youtube video not working.

Here op, link fixed.

Amazing. Almost like computer graphics they're so precise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭jellyboy

I was awaiting a graphic description of your love life when i read the title
    in my head i thought"please include pictures"

then i opened the thread and realized that it was about sparkly things in the sky
    Happy dayz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Bafucin

Maybe it is too early sorry OP i was like meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Rawr

Youtube video not working.

Here op, link fixed.

Amazing. Almost like computer graphics they're so precise.

That looks like a poor attempt to pass CGI off as the real-deal.

At lot of those explosions are identical to each other, the 'heart' firework often looks like it's been 'squashed' to give the impression of perspective and several of the large explosions spread below the horizon-line, which doesn't make any sense.

The only real fireworks here seem to be a set of them in the center, which go no higher than halfway up the screen, and with a handful flying off to the corners to give small explosions. The rest are just post-edit tomfoolery.

Advertisement