Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

location of Birmingham Gamsat

Options
  • 07-08-2014 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Just wondering if anyone knows what location the Birmingham GAMSAT is sat?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 DonalG45

I'm also wondering about this! Can't seem to find any info on it. Does anyone know when/where Acer announce test centre locations?

Just found in the GAMSAT Info booklet that you recieve your admission ticket two weeks before the exam and this has the exact location of the test centre on it. I'm not sure if it's possible to find out before then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 gradmed2016

hey, did anyone find out about this in the end? would be good to know where it is so I can book a hotel for the night before early and save some money!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,005 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

hey, did anyone find out about this in the end? would be good to know where it is so I can book a hotel for the night before early and save some money!!

I believe you won't find out until 2 weeks prior to the exam, I have booked travel to Liverpool, safe to say it would be located close to the city.

Book your flights now, I got a cheap ferry. (dislike flying) You will get a cheap hotel. Come September they won't exactly be turning away business.

Hello! Yes they give the location on the admission ticket when they send them out. Last year in Birmingham it was the New Bingley Hall, a conference centre that seemed fairly well suited so I wouldn't be surprised if they use it again but you never know! I had my flights booked beforehand but waited until i got my ticket before booking accommodation. Even at that stage the price of hotels in that area of Birmingham seemed reasonable enough. I stayed in a chain called bloc hotels that was within walking distance of the exam location and was very nice for the price!

• Advertisement
Advertisement