Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

39 on number 3 & worried

Options
  • 07-08-2014 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi there,
    Just wondering are there any other older mums to be out there. I'm due my 3rd child in March & will be 39 by the time he/she arrives. I'm stressing about complications from age. Anyone else have the same worries or am I just being silly??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭margo321

I'm 41 on my first due nov 4th and flying so far thank God. My Dr and midwives I have seen are very optimistic and said I'm not alone at this age having a baby. Just mind yourself , best of luck.

="Thirdtimeround;91623322"]Hi there,
    Just wondering are there any other older mums to be out there. I'm due my 3rd child in March & will be 39 by the time he/she arrives. I'm stressing about complications from age. Anyone else have the same worries or am I just being silly??[/quote]

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Thirdtimeround

That's great to hear. I know it's way more common these days but most of my friends are well finished having babies & there is always talk of the 'dangers' of having babies later in life.
    I'm so excited at the thought of another little baba & really want to just relax into it.
    Good luck for November :-)

margo321 wrote: »
    I'm 41 on my first due nov 4th and flying so far thank God. My Dr and midwives I have seen are very optimistic and said I'm not alone at this age having a baby. Just mind yourself , best of luck.

="Thirdtimeround;91623322"]Hi there,
    Just wondering are there any other older mums to be out there. I'm due my 3rd child in March & will be 39 by the time he/she arrives. I'm stressing about complications from age. Anyone else have the same worries or am I just being silly??
    [/quote]

Advertisement