Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Screen repair by E-Repair on Augnier St. Top notch & Affordable

Options
  • 07-08-2014 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭

Dropped my ipad 2 at the weekend and busted the digitiser. Google told me it would 100 quid to get repaired.

By chance i dropped into E-Repair on Augnier St ( they were the only one open when i was passing), and i have to say they done an amazing job.

The replaced the screen, same day for considerably less than everywhere else charges. It was done and ready for collection in under 3 hours.

Wifi stopped working yesterday evening. Could be the replacement screen, or could be from when i dropped it, but E-Repair sorted it out, Same day, for nothing!

I dont have any affiliation with them, but if it helps anyone out who is in a bind with a phone or tablet, the E-Repair guys can sort you ASAP, cheaper than anyone else i could find.

Advertisement