Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Data Science and Analytics MSc UCC

Options
  • 07-08-2014 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys,

Does anyone have feedback on the Data Science and Analytics MSc in UCC (www. ucc.ie/en/ckr49)?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭mynamewasgone!

I'm starting the course also in september. A friend of mine has just gone trough and loved the course and thought it to be very interesting. I think when I was last talking to him 2 months ago he already had 3 job offers even tho he had not applied for any jobs yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ulaula

Hi guys,
    Can you give me some feedback about this course?
    I am thinking to start it next year.
    I don't have mathematical background so I am worry about it. Description of some of modules freaks me out a bit:)
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 keerumn

Did u ppl join? Pls give me some feedbacks.
    overall course and job prospects?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

anyone do this course?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 want to disappear

Would also be interested to know if anyone has begun or completed this course.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭mynamewasgone!

Would also be interested to know if anyone has begun or completed this course.

Hi want to disappear. Not sure if you're still interested but I completed the course last year. The course was very good. Some people did struggle with the statistics part of it but I myself found it to be very good. As far as I know everyone got a job pretty quickly after they completed the MSc. I am currently working as a Data Scientist since graduating.

Advertisement