Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone seen this unexplainable video?

Options
  • 07-08-2014 1:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

A teen says "I'm in me mums car" and then the granny says "Get out me car". It is extremely popular and I am baffled as to why it is.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Naww.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

It's quality banter, that's why.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

It is based on a series of videos of a similar nature. One of them a guy is wearing his sisters bra, she comes along and says 'Get out me braa' in the same annoying British chav tone

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭endacl

It's an existential meditation on the essential pointlessness of ultimately not having owning some car. Or broom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

My understanding is that it's satirical and is mocking the stupidity of a lot of vines. I think it's clever. Everyone seems to think it's genuine however.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Interesting.

Quite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭Kaiser D

You don't get it. Her mother is an alcoholic, notice the look on her face. The car is supposed to represent the love and care from her mother. She says she is in her Mum's car because she wants to be in her Mum's heart. The "broom broom" are the heartbeats. When her Mum says "get out of my car" she is telling her she doesn't want her to get in the way of her love of alcohol and is followed by the depressing sigh from the girl. And note her shirt is red, which reflects her inner anger at being from Yorkshire

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Quite.

Indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭johnnyruane40

Kaiser D wrote: »
    You don't get it. Her mother is an alcoholic, notice the look on her face. The car is supposed to represent the love and care from her mother. She says she is in her Mum's car because she wants to be in her Mum's heart. The "broom broom" are the heartbeats. When her Mum says "get out of my car" she is telling her she doesn't want her to get in the way of her love of alcohol and is followed by the depressing sigh from the girl. And note her shirt is red, which reflects her inner anger at being from Yorkshire

A copy and paste job if ever there was one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭Kaiser D

A copy and paste job if ever there was one.

Please don't try to mask the truth Johnny. The world needs to know the true meaning behind the video.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

I really don't get it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭donegal__road

Im sure this has been posted before..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

Must watch
    You'll thank me later

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

The only thing I find unexplainable is, why doesn't Boards.ie implement a no threads started until you've reached 100 posts rule.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Don't get it either

• Registered Users Posts: 20,420 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

When the Seagulls fly east at night the Tsetse fly stings the Buffalo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭Tail Docker

nuxxx wrote: »
    Don't get it either

No one knows what it means, but it's provocative.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,177 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

It's all part of what Dan Ashcroft called "The Rise Of The Idiots", and as such it is Awesome fcuking Welles. Keep it dense, yeah? :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

D Trent wrote: »

Must watch
    You'll thank me later

It's officially later and nobody has thanked you.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Angry_Mammarys

I love her, she actually is quite funny:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I love her, she actually is quite funny:D

:confused: she's not doing anything remotely funny at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭solomafioso

The only thing I find unexplainable is, why doesn't Boards.ie implement a no threads started until you've reached 100 posts rule.

Or an automatic week ban for linking a daily mail article.

Advertisement