Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ted N Paul

Options
  • 06-08-2014 11:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭

Which came first, Ted, or Paul? One ripped off the other anyways.

Teds on the box, the missus is laughing away, and I gotta say, I'm gigglin a bit too. I have a mate who is a "Ted" - i.e an irresponsible, womanising header who everyone loves despite the fact he's a selfish fecker and a disaster zone. Know any real life "Teds"?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

The egg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

and then I slipped my hands from out of the cushion and pressed my ample hands against her soft buttocks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭Tail Docker

So far so normal. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,365 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Yep , a friend of mine is manager over a group of large DIY stores , he liked the female deputy store managers in two different stores so much he got them both pregnant around the same time.

Crazy legs if you're out there reading this , Im going for a pint on Monday night if you're interested .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭cruais

F.U.C.K you thunder

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭The Th!ng

Yep , a friend of mine is manager over a group of large DIY stores , he liked the female deputy store managers in two different stores so much he got them both pregnant around the same time.

Crazy legs if you're out there reading this , Im going for a pint on Monday night if you're interested .

Crazy Legs if you're out there reading this, give those two women another good seeing to for me. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭Lou.m

Which came first, Ted, or Paul? One ripped off the other anyways.

Teds on the box, the missus is laughing away, and I gotta say, I'm gigglin a bit too. I have a mate who is a "Ted" - i.e an irresponsible, womanising header who everyone loves despite the fact he's a selfish fecker and a disaster zone. Know any real life "Teds"?

I know a few who THINK everyone likes them. But no one actually does. And really they are selfish boring needy **** ups. They are funny to watch though. Like kids or drunks falling down.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

Ted is possibly the crappest film I've ever watched and I instantly lose respect for anyone who thinks it was good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭Tail Docker

Ted is possibly the crappest film I've ever watched and I instantly lose respect for anyone who thinks it was good.

But it had a talking teddy bear and stuff. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Took me a while to figure out what ye were on about here. Wtf is Paul? Is it another **** film?

• Advertisement
Advertisement