Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted / Share] Looking Single Room North Dublin

Options
  • 06-08-2014 2:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

22 year old male mature student from Kilkenny looking to move down to Dublin as starting a two year course in September. I will be out most of the day and studying when am home so I need a nice quiet environment to work, no loud or messy tenants. Am very clean and quiet. As I will be in full time third level education Monday to Friday I won't have time to work so I will be dependent on rent allowance to cover the rent, I can also provide a letter from the college of needs be to provide my acceptance to my college. If you need any additional information people don't hesitate to ask, kind regards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 briancd37

I have a single room to let in three-bedroom house in Swords. Close to bus routes etc. Would be sharing with myself and 9-year old daughter. If you are interested, I can send you contact details and we can discuss further.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement