Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Best full car valet in Galway?

Options
  • 05-08-2014 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,114 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm looking at getting a good, full car valet. Where is best in town or county please?
    Thanks in advance,
    Pa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭phoenix99

Had mine done in the Liosban industrial estate on the Tuam road awhile back, would recommend, they did a great job!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

I got mine done in Westlink on the Tuam Road not so long back, did a very good job. Threw a set of new mats in as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭Spring Onion

phoenix99 wrote: »
    Had mine done in the Liosban industrial estate on the Tuam road awhile back, would recommend, they did a great job!!

What are they called and do you need to book much in advance?

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭phoenix99

They are called liosban carwash, if you google them you will get more detail. I can't post web address, sorry.

I think i booked it a couple of days in advance but I'm sure it just depends how busy they are and what exactly you want done.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Nono Toure

I got a guy to come to my house in Galway city. He was 5 or 6 hours cleaning the inside & outside, Audi A4, cost was €90. F1 eco Carwash Galway. I can't post websites I think, so Google their name. He was a Polish lad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,157 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Only €90 for 5 or 6 hours work? I hope he is not trying to put food on the table from that.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Nono Toure

bazz26 wrote: »
    Only €90 for 5 or 6 hours work? I hope he is not trying to put food on the table from that.

I know what ya mean. I rang him for a quote, he said €80. I didn't know if that was for 5 minutes work or 5 hours work, I had never got my car valeted in & out before. I thought beforehand he'd be 3 hours max. Anyways when he was finished he charged me an extra tenner.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement