Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

national kart centre

• 05-08-2014 8:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭✭ josh101st

Hey does anybody know if the national kart centre in corbally still do a skirmish on a wednesday and what times? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭ ShRT

On hold till mid august from last contact a few weeks back - still open to rents for parties/private games. Starts at 7.30ish and depending on the night can run till a little after mid night.

Been quite a while since I've been though. Usually go to Limerick Airsoft Camp in Ballyneety. They run open games almost every Saturday. 15 for half day, 20 for full and 5 for food if you want it (papa john's)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ian87

I used to go a bit but found the 20 minute wait between games frustrating. I paid for a night airsofting not for half the night to be given over to standing around. And that's not including waiting to get started. I never went where it actually started less than half an hour before it was supposed to.

ian87 wrote: »
    I used to go a bit but found the 20 minute wait between games frustrating. I paid for a night airsofting not for half the night to be given over to standing around. And that's not including waiting to get started. I never went where it actually started less than half an hour before it was supposed to.

Quite true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭✭ josh101st

yeah i know i don't like it their much prefer limerick airsoft camp just a friend want to go so i must accompany him

Reload, water etc and a bit of banter.. 5 mins is plenty!

• Advertisement

ShRT wrote: »
    On hold till mid august from last contact a few weeks back - still open to rents for parties/private games. Starts at 7.30ish and depending on the night can run till a little after mid night.

Been quite a while since I've been though. Usually go to Limerick Airsoft Camp in Ballyneety. They run open games almost every Saturday. 15 for half day, 20 for full and 5 for food if you want it (papa john's)

thanks for the reply and yeah i know I'm a regular at LAC much prefer it to corbally well its been about a year and a half since I've been to corbally, thanks

Reload, water etc and a bit of banter.. 5 mins is plenty!

yep without a doubt that's all that's needed

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭✭ FizzyCola

Apparantly they are making it bigger. Might be worth going to then. It was much better when it opened first. I havent been in over a year but at that stage it was pretty much walk 20 paces from your spawn point and you could shoot across the entire area.

I think the whole standing around thing is due to the fact they have one marshal trying to control everything and also due to the players that go there.

Anybody been up lately? The girlfriends little brother has been itching to go for ages and I said I would bring him over the mid term break.

First open game in quite a while was this wednesday. Wasn't there so not sure how it went.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 ✭✭✭ Broken Arrow

Good spot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 Darth Phoenix

It's not a normal spot for me to head to but they redone the place as it was closed due to storm damage, its all sorted now but their still improving the place

What's it like now?

Advertisement