Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

plumbing

Options
  • 05-08-2014 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Thinking of installating en suite but can only be done with saniflo. Has anyone ever used one any reviews. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭2012paddy2012

Bath ..double taps with shower hose ..
    I have a shower hose exiting my double taps ....to a shower head..
    When I want to use the shower I push a circular type " switch" for want of a better word...one way or the other ...this forces the water either through the taps ...for bath or.. through the hose for shower ..

The problem is when I do either ..that is ..try use bath ...or use shower ..the water leaks out through taps /and shower hose

I have tiled all sides of bath
    .is it necessary to remove tiles to replace the unit ..thks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

It may just be the rubber seals on the selector is worn / torn.
    It is possible to remove the selector mechanism on Most Bath Shower mixers to get at the seal, on some its not possible.
    If that doesn't work its time to change the tap.
    Depending on the type, some have connections above the bath which makes life easy, others you have to get under the bath to get them off.
    And on those types where the tap is on the far side of the bath midway along the tiled wall, its either out with the bath (and tiles) or through the wall.

Advertisement