Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chair hire

Options
  • 05-08-2014 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can hire a couple of hundred folding chairs for a day in West Cork? They'd have to be delivered, set up, then folded and collected after the event.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Sgt Pepper

You can try Cara hire In Cork. I have 100 chairs ordered from them for my wedding this Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭clint_silver

tony glenn wrote: »
    Anyone know where I can hire a couple of hundred folding chairs for a day in West Cork? They'd have to be delivered, set up, then folded and collected after the event.

catering hire is big business these days. multiple companies doing it, ring around .

https://www.google.ie/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1CHMO_enIE521IE522&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=wedding%20chair%20hire%20cork&safe=images

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭tony glenn

Thanks for that...I'll give them a call.
    BTW, what kind of ball-park price should I be expecting?
    Regards,
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 8,642 ✭✭✭Milly33

I got these prices from a place called TSevents on Centre Park Road Cork..

Tables EURO 5.00
    Chairs EURO 2.95
    Tableware EURO 0.22
    Glassware EURO 0.22
    Cutlery EURO 0.22
    Tablecloths EURO 9.00

They have a good selection of chairs I take it depends which ones you go for..

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Davy80

Milly33 wrote: »
    I got these prices from a place called TSevents on Centre Park Road Cork..

Tables EURO 5.00
    Chairs EURO 2.95
    Tableware EURO 0.22
    Glassware EURO 0.22
    Cutlery EURO 0.22
    Tablecloths EURO 9.00

They have a good selection of chairs I take it depends which ones you go for..

Hi Milly, we're looking at Tsevents also, how have you found dealing with them ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,642 ✭✭✭Milly33

We have matching plans!! I haven't used them yet I just got the enquiry from them but so far they seem ok. I was going to call down to see the showroom but you have to make an appointment. I know one girl who does a bit of work with them and she said they were good

Advertisement